About me❤️

   Hii!!!



             I’m Mayashi Isurika Suwandarathna from Kottawa, Colombo. I studied at Kottawa Dharmapala  Maha Vidyalaya. Now I'm 17 years old. After compeleting my O/L examination I joined  to SLIIT Academy for my higher studies. Now I'm doing Foundation Course in Information Technology.

        If we take about my family I have 5 members in my family. I have 2 siblings and they are elder sisters. My farther is a buisnessman and my mother is a housewife. Also I have three pets, they are one dog and two cats.

       In my leisure time I would prefer to read books, watch movies and listening to music. I can get  knowledge about the people who are living in different countries with different cultures and how English language is handled by reading books and watching movies. By listening to music I can relax my mind🎧 . 

      From SLIIT Academy I found lots of friends around the Sri Lanka. They are very helpful , joyful and good friends. University is a new experience for me. There I was sacred on first day but now it is feel like home and I'm experiencing new things and learning new things.

     I have a dream to be a Software Engineer one day. And definitely I will be..!

       



                 SO WORK HARD FOR YOUR DREAM!!!

Comments